Bell work: NEW SEATS!!!! Write h/w in your planner. Name tag on your desk facing me. Have your IA Notebook out on your desk.
Homework: Set up IA Notebook if not completed in class today. Sign up for REMIND. Secure IA Notebook, supplies, and donations.
Procedure for glue. Tiny amounts please. Easy to make corrections if you have just a bit of glue. Just in the 4 corners. No playing with glue. Glue sticks work but not as well.
Number the first 20 pages, in ink, any color, front and back
1. PLAIN POLLY / BORING BOB
2. IDENTIFYING PARTS OF SPEECH (2 blue pages)
3. IDENTIFYING PARTS OF SPEECH (2 blue pages)
4. Editing Marks (Pink)
5. THINKING MAPS
6. – 7. Evidence Based Terminology (green)
8. Using DESCRIPTIVE Words (green)
9. Transitional Words and Phrases (yellow PACKET!)
10. R.A.C.E (blue)
11. RACE (YELLOW)
12. Mindset Quiz (pink)
13. Carol Dweck on Fixed Mindset vs. Growth Mindset (white) HINGE FOLD THIS!!!!! (ON RIGHT SIDE)
14. “Hook Attention Grabber” FLEE MAP (blue)
15. FSA Argumentation Rubric (white)
16. Argument (vocabulary) (white)
17. Literary Terms (packet) BLUE
18. “Peter Pan” Cornell Notes
19. Excerpt from Peter Pan: When Wendy Grew Up (PACKET/ WHITE)
20. Theme/Video/ Characterization Notes (3 columns)