Be sure you have a pen.
You will have 90 minutes to mark your text, plan, and write your five paragraphs onto notebook paper.
Tomorrow, you will type your essay during class.
Homework: Test corrections continue during any WT or lunch. Window ends tomorrow (lunch). Late reading logs.
Bell work: Get your IA Notebook and glue. Write in your planner.
Classwork: Glue the following documents into your IA Notebook.
68. O’Captain Test/ hinge fold
75. Harry Potter quiz sheet/ hinge fold
77. Harry Potter Socratic Seminar (green) hinge fold
81. Abolitionist paper (PINK) / hinge fold
84. My best reason paragraph (front pocket) hinge fold
85. Lincoln paragraph hinge fold
87. Vocabulary for “Bloody Times” (yellow)
88. Leadership Qualities (green)
When you have no other papers to glue, re-number all pages through page 90!
Finished? Return your glue, and ask Schroyer for a computer
Set up the following in Office365
Name the new document — VLT #2
Share with Schroyer
Log out and put computer to sleep