- Take the “What is the Horror Genre?” quiz.
- Take out a sheet of paper, title it Horror Genre quiz, put your name on it and number your paper 1-6.
- DO NOT WRITE ON THE QUIZ. This is a class set.
- Choose the appropriate answer for each question and write it next to the corresponding number.
- Turn in your quiz and obtain a copy of Man-Made Monsters by Daniel Cohen and two highlighters of differing colors.
- Read Man-Made Monsters by Daniel Cohen.
- Color mark the descriptions of Frankenstein’s monster as he is described in the novel versus as he is depicted in the movie.
- If you have not already done so and have your folder/binder for your portfolio, set up your portfolio with the following items in the following order:
- Return the highlighters you borrowed to the back counter.
- If time permits, begin your Frayer Models (word, definition, characteristics/illustration, examples/synonyms, non-examples/antonyms) for the Man-Made Monsters vocabulary terms:
- Get a folder/binder for your portfolio (due 3/24).