- Take out a sheet of paper, title it Giver Test: Chapters 1-15 and number it 1-15.
- Set up 4 quadrants on the backside of your paper.
- Using your own notebook paper, complete the Giver test by answering the 15 multiple questions and 4 RACE paragraphs.
- When you are done, edit and revise your paragraphs so that it accurately depicts the expectations outlined in the FSA rubric.
1. Optional Summative – Random Acts of Kindness project (due March 3rd)
2. Optional Summative – Breaking Barriers Essay Contest (due March 13th) – Please submit your essay through Scholastic’s website for the contest, as well as via Office 365 for credit in our class.