- Secure a box of colored pencils
- Make sure you have gathered plenty of evidence in your bubble maps on pages 87 (setting) 88 (Anne Frank) and 89 (character of your choice) in your interactive notebook.
- Check to see what you can add to your map of the Secret Annex
- As you view the video clip of The Diary of Anne Frank look for details you can add to pages 87-90- Add to your maps in colored pencil or pen only!
- Details you missed while reading
- Details which are significantly different than our reading thus far
- Details (significant) which seem more prominent
- Details not in the play but are in the movie (again, not minor details here)
- Make sure your bubble maps are plentiful in evidence. Next week we will be completing an activity where you will rely on the evidence you have gathered from the text.