- Redeem your bathroom passes from last quarter.
- Obtain your new passes for this quarter and put your name on each of them.
- Set up Cornell notes on page 79 in your interactive notebook. Use the following questions in your left column:
- What is survivor’s guilt?
- Why do survivors feel guilty?
- What types of questions might survivors of the Holocaust pose?
- Read the introduction and methods sections of the article, Making Sense of the Past.
- As a class, jigsaw interviews 1-5. Read your assigned interview and create a one-pager (combination of visuals and written text) on page 80 in your interactive notebook portraying the interviewee’s experience in the Holocaust, both past and present.
- Complete your Cornell notes by answering the questions using the RACE strategy.
- Share your one-pager with the class. As you listen to your peers, continue to add information to your Cornell notes.
- If time permits, read the discussion portion of the article and continue adding details to your Cornell notes.
- Study for Thursday’s Literary Terms quiz. (
- Work on your optional summative assignment (due January 17th).
- NO LATE POSTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Study the list for the school spelling bee.
- Work on your optional formative assignment (due January 19th).