Review the rubric you glued to page 62 in your interactive notebook.
Flee map will be checked and logged in Gradebook.
With a pen divide page 65-67 divide into quarters:
Present your poster, PowerPoint, or movie trailer responding to the prompt: Which character is most deserving of the quality he or she receives from the Wizard?
Each presentation will be a separate box on your paper. Assign each presentation (including your own) a score for each part of the rubric.
- Record name(s) of presenter(s) and type of project
- Document the claim of the presenter(s) and at least one reason or piece of evidence as explained by the presenter(s)
- Record the counterclaim
- Then write a sentence identify a strength in the presentation.
- Write one final sentence providing constructive feedback to your peers.
- Review the details for Unit 2 Remediation and Retakes. If necessary, make an appointment with Mrs. Schroyer; the clipboard is on the chalkledge
- Study vocabulary and pages 41-67 for Unit II test on Thursday.
Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here
You can hide these ads completely by upgrading to one of our paid plans.