- Log into a computer.
- username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- password: 8-digit birthday (MMDDYYYY)
- Access Office 365 via Vportal.
- Access One Drive.
- Create a new document and title it VLT 1.
- Share the document with your teacher (Last name, first name – Don’t forget the space between the comma and your teacher’s first name.).
- Create a heading for your essay by typing the following items in the top left-hand corner of the document.
- Your name
- Assignment name – VLT 1
- Date – September 29, 2016
- Class Period
- Create a title for your essay.
- Using your annotations, answers to the questions, and flee map, type your essay.
- When the bell rings, turn in your text set, questions, and flee map.
- You are not to access this document again until your teacher gives permission to do so.
- Finish any incomplete work (i.e. any missing or incomplete pages in your interactive notebook).
- Optional Summative Assignment – Everybody, Everyday Contest (due October 20th)